‘Lifetime companionship and love’
Kakato® Premium Pet Food has a high priority over animal well-being, we provide a variety of human grade tinned pet food with a high percentage of meat content, flavouring and additives free. We hope that all furkids could “eat healthily and grow up happily”.
“Kakato” means delicious in New Zealand Maori language. Made with high-quality, natural, and human grade ingredients, Kakato® has grown up with many furkids since 2010, enchanting thousands of pets and their owners. Kakato® is also the first pet food brand to have received the “TOP Mark” recognition, the “Quality Label” certification from the Hong Kong Standards and Testing Centre, and Halal certification for its additive-free cat and dog shared pet food. Its products are of high quality and suitable for both cats and dogs without any added ingredients.
Dr April Fong, the founder of Kakato®, has loved animals since childhood and spares no effort in supporting social welfare and environmental protection. She is dedicated to building a harmonious society for both pets and humans.
- In 2012, we launched “Kakato® Animal Bus”, offering free transportation for pets and their owners during the weekends;
- In 2015, we sponsored the “Caring for Animals, Respect for Life” micro-movie charity event organized by SPCA;
- In 2016, “Kakato® Scholarship” was established;
- Since 2017, we sponsored NPV Pet Mobile Medical Clinic;
- In 2020, “Kakato® Animal Food Bank” was established to help stray animals, animal shelters and independent volunteers;
- In 2021, we sponsored “The Gibbon’s Life in the Treetops” Exhibition organized by Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden ;
- In 2021, we sponsored “Blessing of Peace in All Four Seasons” Fundraising Campaign organized by Senior Citizen Home Safety Association;
- In 2021, we donated to the “Upward Mobility Scholarship” to help financially disadvantaged secondary school students;
- In 2022, we established the “Kakato® Animal Furdel Awards” with the goal:
- sharing positive stories about animals；
- promoting awareness of animal rights and adoption；
- contributing to the development of a harmonious society where humans and pets can coexist.