Who will be crowned the ultimate Furdel?
Nominate and vote for your favorite now in the first-ever public awards!
The 2nd “Kakato® Animal Furdel Awards” has begun, featuring three categories: “Furdel Cat”, “Furdel Dog” and “Furkid Angel”. These awards aim to recognize individuals who have made significant contributions towards animal, as well as cats and dogs whose inspiring stories have had a positive impact. This year marks the first time that public nominations are being accepted, with the goal of encouraging more people to participate and share their heartwarming stories about their pets.
Through furdels’ stories to inspire people to take care of animals, respecting their lives and promoting a harmonious society where humans and pets can coexist. The awards also aim to raise awareness and support for pet adoption and providing warm homes for stray animals in need.
During the nomination process, we discovered the positive energy that animals bring to humans. Despite facing misfortunes or physical disabilities, they can still overcome difficulties and demonstrate their vitality and worth. This spirit is deserving of our respect and praise.
The results of the “Kakato® Animal Furdel Awards” will be determined by a professional judging panel (40%) and public voting (60%) to select the best “Furdel”. Winners and their nominators will receive prizes and gifts with a total value of over HKD110,000, supporting inspiring stories of cats and dogs and the angels who work tirelessly for animal welfare.
2023 Members of the Honorary Judging Panel
Dr. Gary W.J. Ades
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Corporation
Dr. Angela Ng
Neway Group Holdings Limited
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Ms. Charlene Tse
Miss Hong Kong Winner
Ms. El Chan
Society for Abandoned Animals
Dr. April Fong
Kakato® Premium Pet Food
The terms and conditions:
- Participants must read the terms, conditions and arrangements of the event. Upon submitting the application, the participants agree to abide by and accept all the terms, rules and arrangements of the event introduced by all organizers or event planners hereafter.
- For future contact purpose, participants must ensure that the personal information submitted is correct.
- In case of suspension, termination or cancellation of the event, the announcement on the official website prevails and no prior notice will be made.
- The Organizer and its agent have the right to use any photos, videos and records related to the event for any legitimate purpose, including event promotion.
- Personal Information Collection Statement: All participants of Kakato® Animal Furdel Awards 2023 agree that the personal data collected will be transferred to the Organizer, MaxiPro (Asia) Limited. The personal data may be used to process inquiries, to organize and manage events, to execute the terms of business transactions, to deliver administrative information to participants, for internal and administrative purposes, or for legal, safety or security purpose. Participants are required to provide the information listed as “required” on the application form. If the relevant personal information is not provided, request or inquiry of participants may not be processed. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in the fulfilment of the above purposes, or to other persons as required by law.
- To participate in the event, participants must comply with the instructions listed on the official website to complete the designated procedures and fill in the basic information.
- Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this event and agree to bear all risks and responsibilities associated with the event.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the outcome of Kakato® Animal Furdel Awards 2023, the decision of the Organizer shall be final.
Notice of awardees:
- The Organizers shall inform the awardees to attend The Kakato® Animal Furdel Awards Ceremony which will be held at the Premium Pet Supplies Expo 2023 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center on Friday 2nd June 2023 from 15:00 to 16:00. Further details will be announced on the official website.
- In the event of awardees not being able to attend the Kakato® Animal Furdel Awards 2023 ceremony, the Organizer shall undertake to inform the said awardees for the collection of award.
In case of disputes, the Organizer, MaxiPro (Asia) Limited, reserves the rights of final decision of the event and the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.